Click Here for Tramex Accessories
The Roof Inspection Kit allows for point-of-contact, non-destructive checking of moisture conditions in roofing and waterproofing systems up to approximately 4 inches in depth, as well as non-destructive measurement of moisture conditions in concrete decks, measurement of moisture conditions in wood decks, and ambient relative humidity and dew point conditions. This kit comes in a protective heavy-duty carry case with die-cut foam lining.
1. RWS - Roof and Wall Scanner + telescopic handle
2. CMEX II - concrete meter.
3. 1 HIPP1-IE Hygro-i Electronic Interface.
4. 1 x Hygro-i ® probes.
5. Hand held electrode with 1¼" and 7" insulated pins. 5. Hole Punch.
6. IRTX - Infrared thermometer.
FEATURES OF RWS
- For non-destructive moisture evaluation of Roofs, EIFS, foam insulation systems & other building envelope applications.
- To evaluate the extent of the moisture problem and help trace and pin-point its source. Multi-mode functions allowing for depth penetration and sensitivity selection.
- Fast and easy to operate giving instant clear readings.
FEATURES OF CMEX II
- Measures up to 6.9% Moisture Content in Concrete.
- Large clear backlit digital display.
- Hold function "freezes" meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- Attaches to a relative humidity Hygro-i ® probe for in situ testing of concrete.
- 7 inch Pin probe for deep penetration.
- 7% to 40% Moisture Content measurement in Wood using Pin-type probe attachment.