Tramex MRH III Building Survey Inspection EZ Kit - BSIZK5.1
Click Here for Tramex Accessories
A complete moisture and humidity testing kit for the Building Diagnostic, IAQ and Home Inspection Professional allowing for non-destructive testing of multiple building material types, as well as pin type testing to identify Moisture Content in wood and wall cavities. The RHP-SW Relative Humidity probe allows for identifying areas of high relative humidity, both ambient and in existing cavities, that may be conducive to wood destroying organisms.
1. MRH III moisture and humidity meter.
2. Handheld pin-type wood probe with extra 7" insulated pins.
3. 1 x RHP-SW Relative Humidity probe.
4. 6 Hole Liners.
- Deep signal, non-destructive penetration to over 1¼" in non-destructive mode.
- Detects moisture through paint, wall coverings, drywall, ceramic tiles, floor coverings, wood, roof coverings and most building materials.
- Hold function "freezes" meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- Audio signal sounds when meter indicates high readings.
- Large clear backlit digital display giving meaningful readings.
- Accuracy in very low moisture content readings and up to 55% moisture content readings in wood in non-invasive mode.
- Attachable pin-type wood probe for accessing hard to reach areas and for probing into wall cavities and wood.
- Attachable RHP-SW Relative Humidity probe for identifying areas of high RH, both ambient and in existing deep cavities, that may be conducive to wood destroying organisms.