TRAMEX MEP, Moisture Encounter PLUS, Non-destructive Moisture Meter
Click Here for Tramex Accessories
*We match all prices PLUS an extra 10% of the difference - just call!
Standard Equipment Includes:
- 9V battery
- Zipper carrying pouch
The Moisture Encounter PLUS is the fully upgraded replacement version of the world's most popular and successful non-destructive moisture meter the Moisture Encounter.
The Moisture Encounter PLUS incorporates all the features and benefits found in the original Moisture Encounter such as:
- Non-destructive moisture measurement of wood, plaster, drywall, block, brick, roofing and most materials found in the building envelope using 3 ranges of sensitivity.
- Deep signal penetration to detect elevated moisture through most covering materials such as Ceramic tile, Drywall, Carpet, Vinyl Flooring, VCT, Floor Laminates, Wall Coverings, Roofing Membranes and Coatings without having to damage or puncture the materials being tested.
- Rubber electrode pads in direct contact with material being tested for better sensitivity and depth of signal penetration.
In addition to all the features found in the Moisture Encounter the Moisture Encounter PLUS makes moisture measurement and evaluation faster, accurate and more versatile with the following enhancements:
- Deeper signal penetration up to over an 1" into the materials being tested.
- Wider range of readings for wood of 5% to 30% and 0 to 100 comparative for all other materials.
- Larger clear easy to read display giving meaningful readings.
- Hold Function enables user to "freeze" the reading. Useful for taking readings when the meter face is not visible.
- Switch-able "On" or "Off" audio warning tone.
- Automatic Power Cutoff switches "Off" when not in use.
- Automatic Default to last user setting when switched back on.
The Moisture Encounter PLUS incorporates the latest digital technology with analog read out and ease of use.