Click Here for Tramex Accessories
*We match all prices PLUS an extra 10% of the difference - just call!
Standard Equipment Includes:
- Two AA batteries
- Quick Start Guide Instructions
- Zipper carrying pouch
The Tramex Moisture Encounter is a Dual-Depth, non-destructive moisture meter for instant moisture measurement and evaluation. Deep Depth penetration up to 1.25" (30mm) & Shallow Depth penetration up to 0.40” (10mm). 5 Ranges of sensitivity: Wood & Timber / Shallow Depth / Drywall & Roofing / Plaster & Tile / Masonry, making the Moisture Encounter ideal for testing in and through a wide range of materials in the building envelope.
The Moisture Encounter Five incorporates all the features and benefits found in the original Moisture Encounter Plus such as:
- 5 Ranges of sensitivity: Wood & Timber / Shallow Depth / Drywall & Roofing / Plaster & Tile / Masonry
- Dual-Depth penetration allows for comparative of surface and core moisture and elimination of substrate influence on the testing of coverings.
- Deep signal penetration, up to 1 1⁄4" (30mm) in wood and drywall, detects elevated moisture through most covering materials without having to damage or puncture the materials being tested.
- Shallow Depth scale is designed to have a field penetration of up to 10mm (0.4 inches).
- Wide range of readings from 5% to 30% on Wood Scale and 0 to 100 on comparative scale for all other materials.
- Detects moisture through paint, wallpaper, drywall, ceramic tiles, floor coverings, wood, ceiling tiles, roofing membranes, and asphalt composition shingles.
- Hold Function which enables the user to “freeze” the reading, useful when taking readings where the meter face may not be visible.
- High Moisture Audio Warning Tone which can be enabled or disabled.
- Large clear easy to read analog display giving meaningful readings.
- Rugged ergonomically designed enclosure.