Click Here for Tramex Accessories
A complete kit featuring the Tramex CMEX II digital concrete moisture meter for testing per ASTM F2659 and 3 best in class reusable Hygro-i ® relative humidity probes for testing relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment, or performing ASTM F2170 and (ASTM F2420 with optional Hood) for relative humidity readings in concrete slabs. An infrared surface thermometer is included for testing surface temperature and can be used in conjunction with the Hygro-i ® probe to monitor dew point conditions. A heavy-duty pin-probe allows the user to measure the moisture content in wood. Calibration check salts are included in the Flooring Inspection Kit, which comes in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
1. CMEX II - concrete meter.
2. 1 HIPP1-IE Hygro-i Electronic Interface.
3. 3 x Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity Probes.
4. Heavy-duty pin-type wood probe.
5. 1 x SAL75. ( Calibration Check Salts )
6. IRTX - Infrared thermometer.
7. 12 x Hole Liners
- Measures up to 6.9% Moisture Content in Concrete.
- Large clear backlit digital display.
- Hold function freezes meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- Attaches to a relative humidity Hygro-i ® probe for in situ testing of concrete.
- 7% to 40% Moisture Content measurement in Wood using Pin-type probe attachment.