Click Here for Tramex Accessories
A compact kit for instant and accurate moisture testing of concrete and wood ï¬ooring. The Tramex CMEX II digital moisture meter allows the user to non-invasively test concrete per ASTM F2659 and for testing relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment, or performing ASTM F2170 (and ASTM F2420 with optional Hood) for relative humidity readings in concrete slabs. The Tramex heavy-duty wood pin-probe measures the moisture content of wood. The Flooring Inspection EZ Kit comes in a Tramex Easy-travel case.
1. CMEX II - concrete meter.
2. 1 HIPP1-IE Hygro-i Electronic Interface.
3. 1 x Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity Probe.
4. 6 x Hole Liners.
5. Heavy-duty pin-type wood probe.
- Measures up to 6.9% Moisture Content in Concrete.
- Large clear backlit digital display.
- Hold function freezes meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- Attaches to a relative humidity Hygro-i ® probe for in situ testing of concrete.
- 7% to 40% Moisture Content measurement in Wood using Pin-type probe attachment.