Click Here for Tramex Accessories
*We match all prices PLUS an extra 10% of the difference - just call!
The Tramex Feedback DataLogger and App have been designed and developed by Tramex for professionals who depend on accurate, reliable readings using the very best, state of the art technology and performing ASTM F2170. The Feedback DataLogger and App log up to 100,000 data point entries for relative humidity, temperature, dew point and grains per pound, transmitted wirelessly via Bluetooth BLE technology to your mobile device. On the App you can visualize Live Readings, Thermal Conditions and Psychrometric Charts, as well as creating and exporting spreadsheets, charts and reports. The Tramex Feedback DataLogger requires the Tramex Feedback Data Logger App and a compatible iOS or Android mobile device.
1. 1 x DL-RHTX DataLogger
2. 1 Hygro-i2 Electronic Interface cable.
3. 5 x Hygro-i2 ® probes.
4. 1x Wall mounting.
5. 1x Tripod Stand.
- Ambient Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dewpoint, Grains per pound.
- In Situ Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dewpoint, Grains per pound (with optional plug-in RH Probe)
- Contact Temperature, Estimated contact RH, Ambient Dew Point, Contact Delta Temperature (with optional contact Temperature Probe)
- Psychrometric chart showing Relative Humidity, Specific Volume, Wet Bulb Temperature, Dry Bulb Temperature, Enthalpy, Humidity Ratio, Dew Point.
- Bluetooth BLE enabled for use with mobile devices.
- Up to 100,000 data point entries possible.
- Instant set up and start modes.
- Used to perfom ASTM F2170.
- Ambient and In-situ RH and temperature logging
- Intuitive and instructive APP interface.
- Adjustable interactive chart, spread- sheet, report and easy-export functions.
- Connectivity up to165ft (50 meters) for highly accessible data downloads.