Click Here for Tramex Accessories
*We match all prices PLUS an extra 10% of the difference - just call!
Standard Equipment Includes:
- 9V battery
- Zipper carrying pouch
SCREEDS AND CONCRETE FLOORS MUST BE DRY BEFORE THE FLOOR COVERING IS INSTALLED
- Regular checking of moisture content during the drying out period of a new concrete floor or floor screed is important to ensure it has reached sufficient dryness to accept the floor covering.
- Excess moisture in the concrete could cause latent problems such as condensation or failure of the adhesive under the floor covering.
- The Concrete Moisture Encounter 4 will give you an instant reading of moisture content up to 6% concrete; up to 0 - 10 comparitive on gypsum screed enabling you to make an informed decision on when to install the floor covering.
- To use, simply switch on and hold the instrument firmly against the surface. As many non-destructive tests as you need can be carried out in seconds without the need to drill or damage the concrete.
DESIGNED FOR THE FLOORING INDUSTRY
- Tramex has been designing, manufacturing and marketing worldwide, non-destructive moisture meters for more than 20 years. You can, therefore, purchase with confidence that you are getting the latest, and yet the most practical and useful, moisture measurement instrument available to the flooring industry.
- to over 6% moisture content for concrete
- 0 to 10 comparative for Gypsum floor screed
- 0 to 100 Reference scale