The Energy Conservatory DG-8 Digital Pressure Gauge - DG08-KIT-001
Introducing the TEC DG-8
The DG-8 Digital Pressure Gauge is a cost-effective and highly accurate single channel micro-manometer. Never before has TEC accuracy been more accessible for critical building pressure measurement applications.
TEC DG-8 Features
- Accurate Readings at 0.9%: Upholds your confidence of accurate results from TEC equipment
- Easy-to-read Color Display: Easily toggle measurements between in. H2O and Pascals
- Lithium-ion Battery: Equips you with a rechargeable power source on the job
- Texturized Durable Case: Ensures optimal grip in rugged environments and protects your gauge from accidental damage
- Powerful Mounting Magnets: Provides dependable and convenient mounting options
- Bluetooth® Communication: Connect to the TEC Gauge app on your Android or iOS device
Who is the target audience for the DG-8?
The DG-8 provides highly accurate single-channel pressure measurements and is designed to support professionals who use manometers and micro-manometers today. This includes weatherization professionals, energy raters, home performance contractors, HVAC technicians, radon mitigation professionals, hospital building facilities personnel and others.
Why did TEC create the DG-8?
TEC set out to create an easy-to-use single channel pressure gauge in a compact package with the same focus on accuracy and reliability found in the entire line of diagnostic products. The DG-8 is a convenient and cost-effective choice for making key building pressure measurements, including room pressures as a part of air balancing, zonal pressure diagnostics, CAZ depressurization and draft testing, radon sub-slab, external static pressure and many more. The competitive price point of the DG-8 makes TEC accuracy more accessible than ever before.
Which TEC apps and products are compatible with the DG-8?
The DG-8 can be used with the TEC Gauge app (Android and iOS) to quickly monitor and record your pressure measurements. It can also be used with the TEC Exhaust Fan Flow Meter and both sizes of the TEC Pressure Pan.