The Energy Conservatory 6-pk Duct Register Sealing Film 8" wide x 200'
Providing a temporary seal on HVAC registers is an important and sometimes time- consuming part of conducting a duct leakage test. Duct Register Sealing Film is an adhesive backed plastic film that can reduce the time and hassle of sealing off the duct system, and make you look more professional to your customers.
Duct Register Sealing Film is used to provide a quick temporary seal on registers when measuring duct leakage with a Duct Blaster® or Minneapolis Blower Door. The adhesive backed film can be easily removed from the register without harming the register's factory finish. Duct Register Sealing Film is also great for Duct Cleaners who need a simple and inexpensive way to seal registers for duct cleaning.
- Duct Register Sealing Film comes in both 8 inch and 24 inch wide rolls.
- Duct Register Sealing Film is perforated every 4 inches (8 inch wide rolls), or every 24 inches (24 inch wide rolls) to provide a quick, custom, one-step installation.
- Duct Register Sealing Film is affordable, about $0.17 for a standard 6 inch x 10 inch register, or about $4.25 per house.
- Duct Register Sealing Film is available by the case, which includes six 200 foot long (8 inch wide) rolls, or two 200 foot long (24 inch wide) rolls.
- A case of 8" wide rolls is $200 plus shipping. A case of 24" wide rolls is $250 plus shipping.
- Duct Register Sealing Film is also great for sealing registers when duct cleaning!