- Exceptional image quality
With a temperature resolution of < 80mK or 0.08ºC, even minimal temperature differences are shown.
- Detection of condensation areas
Pinpoint potential high risk moisture areas with the testo 875 and avoid mold growth with a thermal scan.
Product Description*For a limited time, purchase the Testo 875i-1 and receive our Level 1 Certified Infrared Thermographer program for only $995! You save $700.
Lease This Camera. Click Here To Download Application.
Quality right out of the box, with class-leading sensitivity and Testo SuperResolution option (320 x 240), this series of imagers provides the right amount of power and ï¬exibility to provide quality thermal imaging at an affordable value.
Available in 4 variations to ï¬t the needs of Building Science and Preventive Maintenance Professionals, the 875i Series supplies the right amount of features for any job site.
Thermal imager testo 875i-1 now with NETD < 50 mK
- NETD <50mK or 0.05ºC
- High-quality wide standard lens 32° x 23°
- Auto Hot/Cold spot indicator
- Manual focus for sharp image resolution
- Temperature range -4 to + 536°F
- Digital visual light camera included
All imagers are delivered in a rugged case, including professional software, SD card, USB cable, power supply, Li-ion rechargeable battery and tripod adapter.
Outstanding features testo 875 thermal imager:
- Automatic Hot/Cold Spot Indicator
Automatically pinpoint the hottest and coldest spot of a measurement object or area and mark them in the thermal imager display.
Testo thermal imagers stand out thanks to:
- Wide viewing area - 32º FOV
- Exceptional thermal sensitiivity
- Professional analysis software: now with twin pix overlay.
- Shock absorbing cover for your thermal imager
- Interchangeable lenses for changing conditions
- Intuitive menu structure with 5-way joystick control