Testo 310 Combustion Analyzer Kit Residential 0563 3100
The Testo 310 residential combustion analyzer represents a new class of instruments for Testo and provides exceptional value and expanded capabilities in combustion testing. The 310 sets a new standard in reliable combustion tuning with its rugged housing, simple design and advanced sensor technology.
The easy-to-read backlit display shows more measurements which provides a more complete picture of the combustion process. Simple top-of-display icons show you the current measurement functions. After only 30 seconds the 310 is ready to test.
Simple to use with reliable results. The testo 310 eliminates the need for look up charts and the purchase and disposal of expensive chemicals. The kink-resistant hose is integrated into the housing to eliminate leaks. The stainless steel probe and cone-stop is perfect for residential furnace, boiler and water heater applications. With five different fuels to select from, it provides the flexibility you need for your tuning opportunities.
Faster, productive - tune ups, maintenance,and more... Whether you need to perform basic or more complex combustion tuning, perform maintenance or safety checks, or install new combustion units, the fully featured testo 310 delivers more combustion parameters. Use the 310 for accurate heating adjustment so you can get it right the first time - every time. Fully featured - for better testing and tuning.
- O2, CO (w/ NOx filters standard), CO2
- Draft & Pressure
- Temperature (flue & ambient)
- Combustion efficiency & excess air
- Undiluted CO (CO air free)
- Ambient CO
- Rugged by design - The testo 310 can stand up to the toughest job site.
- Bright backlit display - Five-line backlit display with two-line readout and easy-to-navigate menu structure.
- 30 seconds to start - Start testing faster in only 30 seconds.
- 10 hour battery life - Work all day with lithium rechargeable battery technology.
- Quick exchange probe filter - Protect the instrument's measurement accuracy with replacement filters.
- Powerful magnets - Powerful magnets on the 310's housingallows for hands-free operation.
- Condensate trap - Quick and easy emptying of the integrated condensate trap.
- **(Optional) Wireless printer with integrated magnets - For professional job site documentation.