The Carbon Monoxide Inspector Industrial - The Best Intrinsically Safe Portable Carbon Monoxide Detector (CO Meter) Available.
Certified Intrinsically Safe to UL913 for Class I & II explosive hazardous environments. This is the guaranteed best Carbon Monoxide meter (CO meter), portable carbon monoxide detector, and portable carbon monoxide alarm available for Industrial use. Rugged, waterproof, designed and made in the USA.
Designed and made in the USA, this is a professional grade Carbon Monoxide Detector that the pros use. Fire departments, HVAC technicians, home inspectors, pilots, boaters and are now choosing the Carbon Monoxide Inspector more than any other portable tester or meter.
- Range: 0-1999ppm
- Resolution: 1ppm
- Accuracy: +/- 10% of reading or +/- 2ppm (whichever is higher)
- Initial response time: < 5 seconds
- Full response time: < 20 seconds (NOTE: T90 - Time to reach 90% of full signal)
- Size: ~3.2" x 2.2" x 0.9"
- Battery Life: >2 yrs (without alarms on)
- Battery Type: CR123A (Panasonic CR123A required for Industrial version)
- Alarm setpoints: 35 ppm low, 200 ppm high
- Alarm types: Visual LCD/LED, Audible Buzzer (80-85dB), and Vibrate Mode (vibrate in Industrial models only)
- Temperature Range : -4 to +122 °F (-20 to +50 °C)
- Humidity Range: 20%-90% RH continuous (0-99% intermittent, e.g.
- Sensor Type: amperometric type electrochemical sensor
- Ingress Rating: IP 67 (completely dust proof & water proof)
- Steel alligator clip with lanyard loop