Sensorcon H2S Pro Monitor: Intrinsically Safe Hydrogen Sulfide Detector
Hydrogen Sulfide Inspector Industrial Pro - Intrinsically Safe Hydrogen Sulfide Detector/Monitor with High Quality H2S Sensor and Adjustable Alarms
Certified Intrinsically Safe to UL913 for Class I & II explosive hazardous industrial environments. Monitor H2S in explosive environments like oil refineries, some waste water treatment facilities, and other industrial operations.
Full, continuos concentration monitoring display. Serviceable (no 24 month kill switch like disposable devices).
- Range: 0-400ppm
- Resolution: 1ppm
- Accuracy: +/- 10% of reading or +/- 1ppm (whichever is higher)
- Initial response time:
- Full response time:
- Size: ~3.2" x 2.2" x 0.9"
- Battery Life: >2 yrs (without alarms on)
- Battery Type: CR123A (Panasonic CR123A required for Industrial version)
- Alarm setpoints: 10 ppm low, 15 ppm high
- Alarm types: Visual LCD/LED, Audible Buzzer (80-85dB), and Vibrate Mode (vibrate in Industrial models only)
- Temperature Range : -4 to +122 °F (-20 to +50 °C)
- Humidity Range: 20%-90% RH continuous (0-99% intermittent, e.g.
- Sensor Type: amperometric type electrochemical sensor
- Ingress Rating: IP 67 (completely dust proof & water proof)
- Steel alligator clip with lanyard loop