Sensorcon H2S Inspector: Intrinsically Safe Hydrogen Sulfide Detector, Pump Kit
Hydrogen Sulfide Inspector Industrial Kit - Comes With H2S Sensor, Detector, Pump, Carrying Case
Certified Intrinsically Safe to UL913 for Class I & II explosive hazardous environments
The complete analyzer kit includes the Hydrogen Sulfide Inspector Industrial, a high quality certified intrinsically safe portable H2S detector, a carrying case, and a hand aspirated pump for sampling air for H2S. Designed & Made in the USA. Best for Industrial oil and gas as well as waste water treatment applications.
- Range: 0-400ppm
- Resolution: 1ppm
- Accuracy: +/- 10% of reading or +/- 1ppm (whichever is higher)
- Initial response time:
- Full response time:
- Size: ~3.2" x 2.2" x 0.9"
- Battery Life: >2 yrs (without alarms on)
- Battery Type: CR123A (Panasonic CR123A required for Industrial version)
- Alarm setpoints: 10 ppm low, 15 ppm high
- Alarm types: Visual LCD/LED, Audible Buzzer (80-85dB), and Vibrate Mode (vibrate in Industrial models only)
- Temperature Range : -4 to +122 °F (-20 to +50 °C)
- Humidity Range: 20%-90% RH continuous (0-99% intermittent, e.g.
- Sensor Type: amperometric type electrochemical sensor
- Ingress Rating: IP 67 (completely dust proof & water proof)
- Steel alligator clip with lanyard loop