Protimeter MMS3 BLD9800-C
Click Here for Protimeter Accessories
(BLD9800-C - Standard Kit - Instrument in a hard case)
MMS3 - Complete Protimeter Moisture Measurement System with Wireless Capability.
Please Click Here for the MMS3 model/package comparison chart.
Now with wireless capability! The Protimeter MMS3 represents the latest in moisture measurement technology. Its ergonomic 4-in-1 design allows for fast and accurate full building diagnostics both on and below the surface, from new building construction to refurbishing projects in existing buildings. Also, with built-in hygrometric capabilities and an infrared (IR) laser thermometer, the MMS3 also assesses indoor air quality conditions.
All Protimeter instruments have a two-year warranty.
- Pin moisture measurement with built-in calibration check
- Improved non-invasive moisture measurement with sensitivity mode feature and simple field calibration
- Non-contact surface temperature measurement with Infrared (IR) laser pointer
- Fast Response
- Manual and automatic data logging up to 10,000 records
- File viewer mode to view logged data
- Data reporting and processing through Protimeter PC software
- Live data stream over Bluetooth, data log into file or embedded into an image in Protimeter app
- Web interface to view the logged data
- Easy-to-use interface with color display and multi-language capability
- Firmware upgradable
- Fast responding hygrometer speeds up building surveys
- Replaceable humidity and temperature sensor
- No need to plug in multiple accessories
- Non-invasive measurement not adversely affected by surface moisture
- Highly accurate
When concise and accurate environmental readings need to be reported, the MMS3 gets the job done. The ability to record readings instantly at the push of a button makes this instrument ideal for many applications including:
- Fire and flood restoration
- Concrete floor moisture measurement
- Home inspection
- Building survey
- Mioisture mapping
|Gross Weight||Instrument only with batteries 10.9 oz (309 gms)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.5 in x 3.7 in x 2.2 in (19.1 cm x 9.4 cm x 5.6 cm) 7 1/2 in. x 3 3/4 in. max|
|Maximum Needle Depth||0.4 in (10 mm)|
|Display||2.4 inch TFT Color Display (Graphical LCD) Color: 256 bits, Resolution: 320 x 240 dpi, Backlight (with adjustable brightness)|
|Batteries (Included)||2 x AA Alkaline Batteries ~ 2700mAH|
|Warranty||Standard Limited Warranty for 24-months on mechanical or manufacturer defects. Does not include wearing of parts or accessories, which have a 12-month warranty for normal use.|
|Moisture Measurement Range||Pin (% WME) 6% to 100% (Readings over 30% are relative.) Non-invasive (RF): 60 to 999 (relative) up to 3/4 in (19 mm) deep in standard mode and up to 5” (12 cm) deep in sensitivity mode (varies with material under test.)|
|IR Surface Temperature Range||- LASER Pointer: 12:1 (D:S) Ratio
- Range: -4°F to 176°F (-20°C to 80°C)
- Accuracy: ±3.6°F (±2°C)
|Hygrostick Data (Nominal)||30% to 40% RH (3% RH) at 68°F (20°C), 41% to 98% RH (2%) at 68°F (20°C), Range 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C) 0.6°F (0.3°C)|
|Quickstick and Quickstick ST Data (Nominal)||0% to 10% RH, 3% RH at 68°F (20°C), 10% to 90% RH, 2% RH at 68°F (20°C), 90% to 100% RH, 3% RH at 68°F (20°C), Range 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C) 0.6°F (0.3°C) Nominal response 30% to 90% and back to 30% RH in 45 seconds @ 68°F (20°C)|
|Data Storage||Manual and Automatic Logging: Store up to 10,000 results in the device with date and timestamp from all instrument functions.
Store results of interest in cloud from live data stream on the Protimeter app into a file or embed into an image to be accessed through phone/tablet and/or web interface.