Click Here for Protimeter Accessories
The MMS2 Flooring Kit
Unrivaled Moisture Testing for Concrete Floor Slabs
Introducing the Protimeter MMS2 Flooring kit. A multi function moisture meter with the most innovative humidity sleeves system available.
The new Protimeter MMS2 Flooring kit has been developed to meeting the ASTM F2170-11 standard for in situ humidity test in concrete. Included is the multi-function Protimeter MMS2 that also allows rapid evaluation of the slabs moisture level. The new patent pending adjustable sleeves allow the user to make measurements in 4" to 6" concrete slabs without the need for cutting the sleeves. Mini Hygrostick sensors are reusable making this the most cost effective system available.
Flooring Kit Applications:
- Pin moisture measurement.
- Noninvasive moisture measurement.
- Ambient relative Humidity and temperature measurement.
- Equilibrium humidity measurement in concrete floors.
- Psychrometric calculation.
- Laser pointer surface non-contact temperature measurement.
- Data logging.
- Firmware upgradable.
- Easy-to-use with simple user interface.
- In situ relative humidity and temperature - required for ASTM F2170 standard.
- Relative humidity and temperature in the ambient conditions - required for ASTM F2170 standard.
- Surface temperature - required for ASTM F2170 standard.
- Noninvasive instant moisture evaluation used prior to in-situ RH moisture test.
- Pin type moisture measurement, evaluating wood floor materials.
- Data logging.
|Gross Weight||Meter with battery 6.27 oz (178 gms)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||7 in x 2.75 in x 1.9 in (180 mm x 70 mm x 49 mm)7 1/2 in. x 3 3/4 in. max|
|Maximum Needle Depth||0.4 in (10 mm)|
|Batteries (Included)||1x9 V|
|Warranty||24 months on mechanical or manufacturing defects. Does not include wearing part or accessories|
|Moisture Measurement Range||Pin (% WME) 8% to 99, readings over 30% are relative Non-invasive (RF) up to 3/4 in (19 mm) deep 60 to 1000 (relative)|
|IR Surface Temperature Probe Range||15°F to 120°F (-10°C to 50°C)|
|Hygrostick Data (Nominal)||30% to 40% RH (3% RH) at 68°F (20°C), 41% to 98% RH (2%) at 68°F (20°C), Range 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C) 0.6°F (0.3°C)|
|Quickstick Data (Nominal)||0% to 10% RH, 3% RH at 68°F (20°C), 10% to 90% RH, 2% RH at 68°F (20°C), 90% to 100% RH, 3% RH at 68°F (20°C), Range 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C) 0.6°F (0.3°C) Nominal response 30% to 90% and back to 30% RH in 45 seconds @ 68°F (20°C)|
|Data Storage||Store up to 1000 results with date and time stamp from all instrument functions|