Phase II Digital Motorized BRINELL Hardness Tester PHT 900-355
- Load Cell driven system provides precise control of test force application
- Direct digital reading
- Engineered to obtain highly sensitive and accurate readings
- Perfect for laboratories, workshops, tool rooms, inspection labs, etc.
- Measuring Range: 8-650HBW
- Innovative closed-loop technology. The Brinell hardness tester incorporates the latest load cell technology. The test load is applied via a closed-loop control unit with a load cell, a DC motor and an electronic measurement and control unit. The result is highly accurate Brinell hardness measurements at all test loads up to 0.5%. The common load overshoot or undershoot as known from traditional dead weight, or open-loop, systems is eliminated. The absence of mechanical weights not only eliminates friction problems but also makes the equipment less sensitive to misalignments caused by vibrations.
- The whole weight of the tester is 50% less than the traditional dead weights type tester.
- Test load selection by keyboard and LCD screen.
- Fully automatic test cycles. The Brinell hardness Tester features a fully automatic test cycle, load application, holding, unloading, is performed fully automatically. This greatly improves reproducibility of test results since operator influence is eliminated.
- Selectable dwell times by screen. The indenter, load, and other test information are shown clearly on the large LCD screen.
- The directions for 0.102F/D2 ratios selecting according to the materials and hardness range can be showing on the screen.
- Equipped with a 20X optical microscope to measure the diameter of Brinell indention.
- Brinell Hardness Calculator (BHC) make the hardness value calculation easier and convenient. Options: NIST/ASTM certified hardness test blocks, penetrators and kits are available.
Find a lower price? We will meet or beat it
Click here   or call (800) 895-4916 *See Store Policies*
Please see/click here for UPS
Suspension of Service Guarantee