PCA 400 w/O2, CO-high, 7.5 ft standard tubing, standard case and Bluetooth printer2420-1112
Bacharach PCA 3 has been replaced by the PCA 400. From commercial boilers to the oil and gas industry, Bacharachs PCA 400 is designed for you.
The PCA 400 is perfect for spot-checking and tuning your engines with the high-range CO sensor (with dilution capabilities for CO of up to 80,000 ppm, ensuring the sensor is not over ranging) and available sample conditioner. Whether its natural gas, stationary gensets or mobile diesel fleet vehicles, monitoring your emissions is fast, easy and accurate.
MIDSTREAM OIL AND GAS:
Whether gearing up for a compliance test or doing a quick spot check, the PCA 400 is always at the ready. Bluetooth® data streaming and customizable reporting options provide all of the necessary information for reliable test reporting.
COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL BOILERS:
The PCA 400 offers everything you and your technicians need to commission, tune, maintain and certify any boiler, anywhere. With customized reporting and a simple user interface, boiler tuning and commissioning has never been so simple.
Bacharachs new PCA 400 can measure up to 4 gases at once with 6 sensor options.
Users have the option to save measured data in the unit as discreet tests or stream it live via Bluetooth® communications or other smart hand-held device for longer test protocol.
Reports are easily and quickly generated to satisfy compliance requirements. Interchangeable power options (rechargeable Li-Ion, AA alkalines or line power) ensure the unit is always ready for use.
Probes and hoses come in a variety of lengths and materials to satisfy a wide range of measurement and application requirements.
Automatic sensor protection not only guards the sensors from damage, but doubles their measurement range under high load conditions for increased flexibility.
- 10 Standard fuels plus optional custom fuels. Includes common fuels like natural gas, oil, propane and kerosene.
- Standard Bluetooth® wireless technology enables real time data streaming to smartphones and tablets.
- Large color touch screen display provides simple operation and easy to see results.
- All day power: Typical 12 hour run time with standard Li-Ion rechargeable battery. 4 x AA batteries or AC power also available.
- Enhanced data viewing. Allows you to see data in text, tile or trending format making it easier to interpret results.
- 500 Memory locations. Organize records in folder structure for later viewing and downloads.
- Advanced sensor features. Long-life O2 sensor (5 Year Warranty. Holds up to 4 sensors at once. Automatic sensor protection. Smart sensors include a chip to tell the instrument the gas and calibration curve.
- Customizable reports for data viewing
- Rugged, one step probe connection
- B-Smart® Pre-Calibrated Sensor Technology Exchange Program. Eliminates field calibrations and cal gases with simple, pre-calibrated sensor exchange using Near Field Communication (NFC).
**PLEASE NOTE** The specs below are for ALL possible versions. Please see the title of this part for the specific gases it detects. If they are not there, it does not detect them.
0 to 20.9%
0 to 10,000 ppm
0 to 40,000 ppm
0 to 3,000 ppm
0 to 500 ppm
0 to 5,000 ppm
-4 to 2192°F (-20 to 1200°C)
-4 to 999°F (-20 to 537°C)
± 72 inH2O (± 179 mB)
|Display:||4.3 in. (10.9 cm) color touch panel LCD|
|Power:||Rechargable Li-Ion battery pack, 4x AA batteries or wall adapter (5V USB)|
|Run Time:||12 to 14 hours (typical, w/ included Li-Ion battery pack)|
|Size (H x W x D):||10 x 3.8 x 2.5 in. (25.4 x 9.7 x 6.4 cm)|
|Weight:||1.5 lb. (0.68 kg) w/ Li-Ion battery pack|
|Fuels: ||Natural gas, coal, oil 2/4/6, propane, wood/biofuel, kerosene, bagasse, digester gas, B5, pellets, KOKS, LEG, LPG, butane, wood chips|
|Operating Conditions:||32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C), 15 to 90% RH (non-condensing), 1 ATM ± 10%|
|Warm-Up Time:||60 seconds|
|Memory: ||500 sets of records|
|Communications:||USB 2.0 (micro-B), IrDA, Bluetooth®|
|Warranty:||2 years for instrument, 5 years for O2 sensor|
|Sample Flow Rate:||0.6 to 0.7 L/min (standard)
1.0 L/min (high flow mode)
 Depending upon combustion equation setting (North American or Seigert) - see manual for details
 Available as manually-saved or datalogged records