Onset Rain Gauge - 0.2mm w/ Pendant - RG3-M 1Overview
The Data Logging Rain Gauge is a battery-powered rainfall data collection and recording system which includes a HOBO® Pendant Event data logger integrated into a tipping-bucket rain gauge. This model automatically records up to 3200 mm of rainfall data that can be used to determine rainfall rates, times and duration. Also records temperature when used with an optional solar radiation shield (RS1 Solar Radiation Shield, or M-RSA). A base station or shuttle is required. Externally Mounted pendant event logger
- A high quality tipping-bucket rain gauge includes a HOBO Pendant Event data logger. Base station or shuttle is required.
- Time and date stamp is stored for each tip - provides detail needed to determine rainfall rates and duration.
- Reliable, field-proven rain gauge.
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro software for logger setup, graphing and analysis.
- Also records temperature when used with an optional solar raditation shield.
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an outdoor environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The RG3-M data logger supports the following measurement: Rainfall
Find a lower price? We will meet or beat it
Click here   or call (800) 895-4916 *See Store Policies*
Please see/click here for UPS
Suspension of Service Guarantee