Build better energy efficiency and power management with the E50B2 Power & Energy Meter. This cost-effective sensor is simple to deploy and can either be installed on standard DIN rail or be surface mounted. The E50B2 integrates with HOBO UX, U30, ZW, H22, and H21 data loggers.
- Measures Power Factor (PF), Reactive Power (VAR), Watt Hours (Wh) and more.
- Range: 90-600VAC Wye or Delta configurations
- Accuracy: ANSI 12.20 0.5% accuracy, IEC 62053-22 Class 0.5S
- Compatible with CTs from 5 to 32000A (333mV output)
- Bright backlit LCD
- UL listed, CE, California CSI Solar, ANSI C12.20
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The T-VER-E50B2 sensor supports the following measurements: AC Voltage, Amp Hour (Ah), Amps (A), Kilowatt Hours (kWh), Kilowatts (kW), Power Factor (PF), Volt-Amp Reactive, Volt-Amp Reactive hour, Volt-Amps (VA), Volts (V), Watt Hours (Wh) and Watts (W)
0.8% (+0.015% per °C deviation from 25°C) from 1% to 5% of range
UL Maximums: 600VL-L (347VL-N)
CE Maximums: 300VL-N (520V L-L)
derate 0.56mA per °C above 25°C)