The InTemp CX450 Temp/RH data logger monitors temperature and relative humidity in storage and transportation environments. The logger uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology to wirelessly communicate with the InTemp CX5000 Gateway and/or the free InTemp mobile app (on an iOS device) and send data to the free InTempConnect cloud platform. The external sensor provides highly accurately temperature (-30C to 70C) and humidity (0% to 95%) readings.
The CX450 Temp/RH logger also features a built-in LCD display to view temperature and relative humidity readings, visual alarms (and unique audible alarms), and battery level – plus the ability to view and display minimum and maximum readings, without affecting logged data.
With the addition of the InTemp CX5000 Gateway, users can get text or email notifications of temperature and/or humidity excursions, as well as automatic data downloads from loggers within range of the CX Gateway device.
Temperature and Relative Humidity
- Integrates with mobile and cloud platforms for a 21 CFR Part 11 compliant solution
- Easy logger setup and data download in seconds
- LCD display, with ability to clear min/max temp and RH readings
- Unique audible alarms for temp, RH, and combined temp/RH
- AAA battery-powered to guard against local power loss
- + 0.5C accuracy for reliable temperature readings from -30C to 70C
- + 3% accuracy for reliable RH readings from 0% to 90% (+ 3.5% accuracy for reliable RH readings greater than 90% at 25C)
- Includes two-point NIST Certificate of Calibration, per USP guidelines, which is good for one year
- Free InTemp mobile app to configure logger, view data, and access the free InTempConnect cloud software service
- Real-time alerts and automatic data downloads with optional CX5000 Gateway device
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in a cold chain environment.
|Radio Power||1 mW (0 dBm)|
|Transmission Range||Approximately 30.5 m (100 ft) line-of-sight|
|Wireless Data Standard||Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth Smart)|
|Logger Operating Range||-30° to 70°C (-22° to 158°F), 0 to 95% RH (non-condensing)|
|Logging Rate||1 second to 18 hours|
|Battery Type||Two AAA 1.5 V alkaline or lithium batteries, user replaceable|
|Battery Life||1 year, typical with logging interval of 1 minute. Faster logging intervals, remaining connected with the InTemp app, excessive report generation, numerous audible alarms, and paging all impact battery life.|
|Memory||178 KB (51,700 temp & RH paired measurements)|
|Full Memory Download Time||Approximately 60 seconds; may take longer the farther the device is from the logger|
|LCD||LCD is visible from 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F); the LCD may react slowly or go blank in temperatures outside this range|
|Dimensions||9.4 x 5.6 x 2.59 cm (3.7 x 2.21 x 1.02 inches)|
|Weight||90.2 g (3.18 oz)|
|The CE Marking identifies this product as complying with all relevant directives in the European Union (EU).|
|Range||-30° to 70°C (-22° to 158°F)|
|Accuracy||±0.5°C from -30° to 70°C (±0.9°F from -22° to 158°F)|
|Resolution||0.024°C at 25°C (0.04°F at 77°F)|
|NIST Calibration||Two-point NIST calibration included|
|Range||0 to 95% (non-condensing)|
|Accuracy||±3% from 0% to 90% and ±3.5% from greater than 90% typical at 25°C (77°F)|