Onset HOBO UX120 4-Channel Thermocouple Logger - UX120-014M
Onset HOBO UX120 4-Channel Thermocouple Logger
The HOBO UX120 Thermocouple Data Logger is a four-channel LCD data logger for measuring and recording temperature in a broad range of monitoring applications. The data logger makes it easy and convenient to record temperatures over a broad range (-260 to 1820° C) and can accept up to four J, K, T, E, R, S, B, or N type probes.
In addition to accepting four thermocouple probes, the data logger features an internal temperature sensor for logging ambient temperatures, further extending the range of application possibilities
- Easy-to-view LCD display confirms logger operation and battery status
- Near real-time readout of current temperatures as well as minimum, maximum, average and standard deviation statistics
- On-screen alarms notify you if temperatures exceed high or low thresholds
- Large memory capacity capable of storing 1.6 million measurements
- Start, stop, and restart pushbuttons
- User upgradeable firmware
- Optional protective case enables logger use in outdoor environments
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro software for logger setup, graphing and analysis
Onset also offers a single-channel thermocouple data logger, the HOBO UX100-014M.
The UX120-014M Data Logger is for use in Indoor environments
The UX120-014M Data Logger supports the following measurements (sensors sold separately): Temperature