Onset HOBO UX120 4-Channel Analog Logger
Flexible, Accurate, 4-channel Analog Logger The HOBO UX120-006M Analog Logger is a high-performance, LCD display data logger for building performance monitoring applications.
As Onset’s highest-accuracy data logger, it provides twice the accuracy of previous models, a deployment-friendly LCD, and flexible support up to four external sensors for measuring temperature, current, CO2, voltage and more.
Supported Measurements: Temperature, 4-20mA, AC Current, AC Voltage, Air Velocity, Carbon Dioxide, Compressed Air Flow, DC Current, DC Voltage, Gauge Pressure, Kilowatts, Volatile Organic Compound (sensors sold separately)
• Twice the accuracy over previous models
• 16-bit resolution
• Flexible support for a wide range of external sensors
• LCD confirms logger operation and displays near real-time measurement data
• Provides minimum, maximum, average and standard deviation logging options
• On-screen alarms notify you when a sensor reading exceeds set thresholds
• Stores 1.9 million measurements for longer deployments between offloads