Onset HOBO U30 Shuttle - U-DT-2Overview
The HOBO U-DT-2 U30 Shuttle Data Transporter provides convenient in-field data offload and relaunch of HOBO U30-NRC systems and HOBO Weather Stations (H21), Micro Stations, and HOBO Energy Logger systems (H22). The U30 Shuttle's 2 x 16-character display shows current readings (for selected data loggers), and logger status.
- Reads out data from systems in the field for transfer to a host computer
- Optionally relaunches the data logger synchronizes the loggers clock with the shuttles clock and (in most cases) sets logging to begin at the next interval
- Preserves data in nonvolatile memory, even if batteries are depleted
- Displays logger status, including memory, battery level, and sensor readings
- Displays its own status, including clock, memory, and battery level
- Lets you change the batteries in the field without resetting the clock
- Allows you to test individual smart sensors
In what environment does this communication operate?
This communication operates in indoor and outdoor environments.