Onset HOBO MX1102 Carbon Dioxide Data Logger - MX1102
Onsets HOBO MX1102 CO2 logger makes it more convenient than ever to measure and record CO2 in buildings and other non-condensing environments. It measures CO2 from 0 - 5,000 parts per million (ppm) - and our free HOBOmobile app* allows you to access data right from your mobile phone or tablet within a 100-foot range.
The MX1102 also features a USB port so it can be used with a computer running HOBOware graphing and analysis software.
*iOS 8.0-8.3 required; Android app support estimated early Fall 2015.
The MX1102 Data Logger is for use in Indoor environments
Measurements: The MX1102 Data Logger supports the following measurements: Carbon Dioxide • Relative Humidity • Temperature
The data logger requires either the HOBOmobile App and a compatible mobile device or Onset's HOBOware software.
- Wireless communication via Bluetooth Smart
- Six month battery life at 5-minute CO2 logging rate
- Easy to deploy and offload using free HOBOmobile App
- Visual and audible high & low alarm thresholds
- Self-calibrating CO2 sensor technology ensures optimal accuracy at lower maintenance costs
|<p style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.2; margin-top: 2pt; margi|