Onset HOBO MX Gateway - MXGTW1
The MX Gateway automatically transmits HOBO MX Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) logger data to Onset’s cloud-based HOBOlink software. The MX Gateway is ideal for obtaining remote access to data from multiple HOBO MX data loggers monitoring indoor environmental conditions in office buildings, residential environments, warehouses, indoor growing facilities, server rooms, museums, and more. The MX Gateway communicates with compatible HOBO MX data loggers through the HOBOmobile app on an iOS or Android mobile device.
- View and analyze data in HOBOlink from any HOBO MX BLE data logger connected to the MX Gateway
- Near real-time measurements transmitted to your HOBOlink dashboard
- Alarm notifications (out-of-range sensor, low battery, stopped logger, missing logger)
- Unlimited cloud storage via HOBOlink
- 100-foot line-of-site communication
- Wi-Fi & Ethernet connectivity
In what environment does this communication operate?
This communication operates in an indoor environment.
|Transmission Range||Approximately 30.5 m (100 ft) line-of-sight|
|Wireless Data Standard||Bluetooth 5.0 (BLE)|
|Connectivity||WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n 2.4/5 GHz or 10/100 Ethernet|
|Power Source||AC adapter or Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Dimensions||12.4 x 12.4 x 2.87 cm (4.88 x 4.88 x 1.13 inches)|
|Weight||137 g (4.83 oz)|
|CE||The CE Marking identifies this product as complying with all relevant directives in the European Union (EU).|