Onset HOBO MX Bluetooth Temp/RH Logger - MX1101
HOBO® MX1101 Data Logger
Bluetooth low energy temperature and relative humidity data logger
Onset’s HOBO MX1101 is a Bluetooth-enabled data logger that measures and transmits temperature and relative humidity data wirelessly to mobile devices via Bluetooth Smart technology.
The self-contained wireless data logger, which works with Onset’s free HOBOmobile® app for logger setup and data management, enables users to access data anytime from their iOS mobile device over a 100-foot range. It communicates instantly and enables you to “cut the cord” by requiring no dedicated equipment beyond an iOS device for configuring the logger or reading out data. This saves considerable time and money.
Temperature, Relative Humidity, Dew Point
• Bluetooth Smart-enabled for use with mobile devices
• No internet access, cables, or computer required
• Download data any time from 100 ft. away
• Audible and visual alarms keep you notified of problems
• Easily share data and graph images for analysis
Using Onset’s free HOBOmobile app, you can view data in graphs, check the operational status of loggers, configure alarm notifications, and share data files.
The logger is ideal for use in a range of building monitoring applications, such as tracking storage temperatures in a food warehouse, keeping tabs on humidity levels in a museum, or investigating occupant comfort complaints in an office building.
*iOS Compatible Device
– iPhone 4s or later
– iPod Touch 5th Generation or later
– iPad 3rd Generation or later
– iPad Mini 1st Generation or later
– Running iOS 7.1 or later & Bluetooth 4.0 or later