Onset HOBO 4-Channel Pulse Input Logger 4MB - UX120-017MOverview
The HOBO UX120-017M Pulse Data Logger is a highly versatile, 4-channel energy data logger that combines the functionality of four separate data loggers into one compact unit. It enables energy management professionals from energy auditors to building commissioners to easily track building energy consumption, equipment runtimes, and water and gas flow rates. The HOBO UX120 Pulse Data Logger is available in a standard memory model (UX120-017) capable of 500,000 measurements and an expanded memory version (UX120-017M) capable of over 4,000,000 measurements.
- Simultaneously measures and records pulse signals, events, state changes, and runtimes
- Stores up to over 4 million measurements, enabling longer deployments with fewer site visits
- Maximum pulse rate 120 Hz
- Pulse input range 0 to 24VDC
- Streamlines deployment via a range of start/stop options, logger status LEDs, and high-speed USB 2.0 data offload
- Works with Onset's Energy & Power Meter to measure Power Factor (PF), Reactive Power (VAR), Watt Hours (Wh) and more. Learn how. The T-VER-E50B2 Energy and Power Meter outputs (3) sets of pulses which are logged by the UX120-017. These pulses represent Watt-hours, Amp-hours, and VAR-hours. HOBOware software uses these pulse values to calulate AC Current, AC Voltage, kW, Power Factor, VARs, and VA. The formulas used in these calculations can be found here: 14993-A-Derived-Channels.zip
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro software for logger setup, graphing and analysis
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The UX120-017M data logger supports the following measurements: AC Voltage, Amp Hour (Ah), Amps (A), Event, Kilowatt Hours (kWh), Kilowatts (kW), Motor On/Off, Power Factor (PF), Pulse Input, Runtime, State Open/Closed, Volt-Amp Reactive, Volt-Amp Reactive hour, Volt-Amps (VA), Volts (V), Watt Hours (Wh) and Watts (W)
Minimum Voltage: -0.3 V DC
UX120-017M: 4,124,672 measurements (assumes 8-bit)
Launch/Readout: 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F) per USB specification