Minneapolis Blower Door System - Model 3, Two Fan System (with DG-1000s)
Click Here for Duct Tester Accessories
The Minneapolis Blower Door System is available in multi-fan systems when testing commercial buildings in accordance with the Army Corps Standard, NEBB Standard or other protocols. The Minneapolis Blower Door Systems rely on using fans and gauges placed where needed in the building and connected to a Windows® based PC or laptop by means of data cables. Single, double and triple fan systems can be mixed and matched where needed in the building.
- Control up to 20 fans from one slider bar.
- Monitor the air flow of all of the fans.
- Display an average of four outdoor reference pressures.
- Display indoor reference pressures on other floors or other isolated areas.
- Provide clear, accurate documentation of the test and the test results.
Model 3 Two Fan System
- 2 Model 3 (110V) fans with Variable Speed Controllers and Flow Rings A and B.
- 2 DG-1000 Pressure and Flow Gauges with mounting boards.
- Adjustable Aluminum Frame with 2 cross-bars and carrying case (max height 96", max width 48").
- 1 Nylon Panel for door opening (1 commercial double hole panel).
- 1 Accessory Case to hold gauges, manual, tubing and other items.
- TECTITE Express and TECLOG3 Software.
Recommended Accessories for Multi-Fan Testing:
- Commercial Nylon Panel (max height 96", max width 48").
- Single Hole Panel.
- Two Hole Panel.
- Three Hole Panel.
- Commercial Aluminum Frame (max height 96", max width 48").
- With 2 cross bars.
- With 3 cross bars.
- Nylon Fan Cap
- Additional tubing in 50 or 100 foot lengths, available in the following colors - blue, black, clear, green, orange, purple, red, white, yellow.
- Reusable Blower Door fan shipping box made of black corrugated plastic.
- Custom fan calibration that meets ANSI E779, Army Corps of Engineers and other related standards.
Complete Set of Minneapolis Blower Door Guides in one PDF
Minneapolis Blower Door Overview
Minneapolis Blower Door User Manual (Current version)
Minneapolis Blower Door and DG-1000
Minneapolis Blower Door and DG-700
Test Results and Sample Test Forms
Envelope Leakage Test Form