**BD3-KIT-002 Does not include the DG-1000 Digital Gauge/Manometer.**
Includes the Gauge Board with clamp (DIGBDCL5) for the DG-1000. NOT the (DIGBDCL) Gauge Board with clamp for the DG-700. For that one, see TECBD3ALS
Click Here for Blower Door Accessories
Click Here for Duct Tester Accessories
The Minneapolis Blower Door has long been recognized as the best designed and supported building airtightness testing system in the world. Combined with specialized accessories and testing procedures developed by The Energy Conservatory, the Minneapolis Blower Door is the system of choice for utility DSM programs, energy raters, HVAC contractors and weatherization professionals.
- Complete with everything you need for fully automated Blower Door testing.
- Built-in Cruise Control allows you to automatically control the Blower Door fan to maintain a constant 75 Pa, 50 Pa, 25 Pa or 0 Pa
- building pressure without having the gauge connected to a computer.
- Our lightweight, rugged, injection molded fan housing has a 5 year "no questions asked" warranty.
- Precise, stable flow measurements without the need for gauge dampening.
- The Model 3 Fan provides quick and accurate flow measurements from 300 to 6,300 CFM (includes Flow Rings A and B).
- Optional Flow Rings C, D and E will measure down to 11 CFM.
- Variable fan speed control (solid state - cruise control compatible).
- Both 110V/60 Hz and 220V/50 Hz models.
- The standard Model 3 Minneapolis Blower Door system includes a single fan, the DG-1000 (Not Included in TECBD3-KIT-002) pressure and flow gauge with Cruise Control, the adjustable aluminum frame and nylon panel, and our TECTITE software.
- Multi-fan Minneapolis Blower Door systems are also available (both 2 and 3 fan systems).
Complete Set of Minneapolis Blower Door Guides in one PDF
Minneapolis Blower Door Overview
Minneapolis Blower Door User Manual (Current version)
Minneapolis Blower Door and DG-1000
Minneapolis Blower Door and DG-700
Test Results and Sample Test Forms
Envelope Leakage Test Form
- accuracy +/- 3%, using DG-700 or APT system.
- Maximum Flow in Free Air:
- CFM: 6,300
- Liters/s: 2,973
- m3/h: 10,705
- Maximum Flow at 50 Pascal test pressure:
- CFM: 5,400
- Minimum Flow:
- CFM: 300 CFM (Ring B), 85 CFM (Ring C), 30 CFM (Ring D), 11 CFM (Ring E).
- Rings D and E +/- 4% or 1 CFM, whichever is greater.
- Fan Inlet diameter: 20 inches inlet diameter, 10.25 inches length.
- Fan Weight: 33 lbs.
- Power: 110V or 220V.
- Frame Height: 52 to 96 inches
- Panel Width: 28 to 40 inches.