Met One Aerosol 531 Particulate ProfilerPricing shown is for U.S. and Canadian Purchases
Aerocet 531 Battery Charger/ Power Supply Isokinetic Probe Carrying Case Serial Cable Software
Data records are stored in memory, and may be transferred to a PC using the supplied software or printed using the optional portable printer. All Met One Particle Counters include a NIST traceable calibration certificate.
Filter Testing Air Quality Surverys IAQ Source Troubleshooting Emissions Sampling Work Place Monitoring
As a mass particulate monitor , particles are detected, sized, and counted in multiple size ranges. Mass conversion is made using standard conversion factors, or by using user-programmable factors based on unique conditions. The particle mass can be display as PM1, PM2.5, PM 7, PM10 or TSP.
When configured as a particle counter , sizedbased particle counts are displayed as cumulative (counts above threshold) above 0.5 and 5.0 microns, the two most popular size ranges.
How it Works Using a laser-diode-based optical sensor, the 531 uses light scatter technology to detect, size, and count particles (larger than 0.5 microns). This detected information can be converted into particle mass using mass-density conversion factors, or may be displayed as particles per size range, depending on how the 531 is configured.
Advanced Data Reporting and Options On-line printing is provided using the serial communication port. The user may print stored data or print records as they occur.
Software creates data files for viewing or export to EXCEL and other spread sheets.
Operates as either a particle counter, or mass monitor. Battery-operated handheld Two channel particle counter PM1, PM2.5, PM 7, PM10 and TSP Mass Ranges NIST Traceable calibration certificate
Operating Principle: Counts individual particles using scattered laser light and calculates the equivalent mass concentration using a proprietary algorithm.
- Mass Mode
- Mass Concentration Range(s): PM1, PM2.5, PM7, PM10, TSP
- Concentration Range: 0-1 mg/m3
- Sample Time - Mass Mode: 2 minutes
- Particle Size Range: Two channels: 0.5µm and 5.0 µm
- Concentration Range: 0-3,000,000 particles per cubic foot (105,900 particles/L)
- Sample Time - Particle Mode: 1 minute
- Accuracy: ±10%, to calibration aerosol
- Sensitivity:0.5 µm @ 2 to 1 peak to valley (JIS), 2 to 1 S/N
- Flow Rate: 0.1 cfm (2.83 lpm)
- Light Source: Laser diode, 5 mW, 780 nm
- Power: 6V NiMH self contained battery pack - provides 8 hours of typical intermittent operation, up to 5 hours continuous use
- AC Adapter/Charger: AC to DC module, 100-240 VAC to 9 VDC @ 350 mA typical
- Communications: RS-232
- Particle Certifications: Meets or exceeds CE, ISO, ASTM, and KIS international certifications
- Mass Certifications: Required proper use of appropriate K-factors for material being measured
- Display: 16 character X 4 line LCD
- Keyboard: 7 key membrane type
- Size: 6.25 in (l5.9 cm) x 4.0 in (10.2 cm) x 2.1 in (5.4 cm)
- Weight: 1.94 lbs (31 ounces or 0.88 kg)
- RH & Temperature Probe
- Flow Meter
- Portable Printer
|Particle Size Ranges||0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 5.0 microns||Any size between 0.3 and 5.0 microns, extended ranges available||0.5 and 5.0 microns|
|Size Selection||Keypad selectable to any of above sizes||Keypad selectable in 0.1 micron increments||Keypad selectable to any of above sizes|
|Number of particle counting channels||One||Two||Two|
|Mass||N/A||N/A||Mass profiler, automatically provides mass in four size ranges and total mass|
|Internal Data Logger||No||Yes||Yes|
|Universal 100 VDC to 240 VDC power supply/charger included||Yes||Yes||Yes|