ITC Level II Online Thermography Certification (4-Day)
Online Level II – Practical Thermography Certification
Courses are available online but are classroom lead on specific dates. Scroll down / see below for the dates to confirm your availability before you purchase.
Our Practical Thermography, Level II Certification class is for Level I certified thermography professionals seeking to broaden their knowledge of infrared. This course focuses on strengthening and improving your imaging and temperature measurement skills. Those who successfully complete the course requirements will receive a Level II Infrared Thermography Certification from ITC.
Infrared Training Course Benefits
- Review Level I training concepts that will bring you up-to-date with the latest IR camera knowledge and imaging techniques used by thermography professionals.
- Master your ability to analyze thermal images and create infrared reports by learning advanced camera operation and temperature measurement concepts.
- Broaden your knowledge of heat transfer theory that will enhance your ability to analyze thermal anomalies across a variety of applications and conditions.
- Hone your temperature measurement skills by seeing what factors impact accuracy including advanced radiometry concepts of emissivity and reflectivity.
- Discover how professional thermographers approach an inspection and what types of information are most important to include in an infrared report.
- See how to better define severity criteria when prioritizing thermal anomalies across a variety of applications.
- Learn the required elements of a written practice that is used to guide the training and certification needs of thermographers in your program.
- Challenge yourself with practical hands-on camera exercises that will further your ability to measure temperatures and diagnose critical problems.
*Please Note*- Online Course currently available for United States & Canada only, due to advance shipment of course materials & content. Separate sessions will be scheduled for US & CA. Please see schedule below for details.
Student provided course materials:
• IR Camera - (Not required, but helpful) Students will be required to complete various labs & exercises throughout the duration of the course.
• Laptop/Desktop Computer with Good Internet Connection - (Required to attend the online training) Certification Examinations will be administered electronically. Tablets are also acceptable.
• IR Reporting Software - Please have software installed prior to class. Software can be used to assist with many of the camera lab exercises
• Accessories - Extra Batteries, charger cords, etc.
Please bring/have with you an IR camera to class if you have one. Cameras are not provided during the training course. If you do not have access to a camera you can rent one through FLIR by calling 866-477-3687 ext. 1. If you are attending the course with a colleague or friend, you may share a camera however we recommend no more than three students per IR camera.
A registration fee of $2,200 USD includes course instruction and course materials.
Level II learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam are based on requirements outlined by ANSI/ASNT CP-105 of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing.
InterNACHI: 32 CEUs
NETA: 32 Continuing Technical Development Credits (CTDs)
ITC: 24 Certification Renewal Credits
Level I Thermography course certification is required. Please send a copy with your registration or fax it to: 805-644-5362 or email it to: email@example.com
ITC Certification is the gold standard qualification within the thermography industry and exceeds the requirements of international standards.
Start Date End Date
04/19/2022 04/22/2022 Online Level II Thermography (Presented in Mountain Time)
06/28/2022 07/01/2022 Online Level II Thermography (Presented 10am-6pm Eastern Time)
07/19/2022 07/22/2022 Online Level II Thermography (Presented 10am-6pm Eastern Time)
08/23/2022 08/26/2022 Online Level II Thermography (Presented 10am-6pm Eastern Time)
09/13/2022 09/16/2022 Online Level II Thermography (Presented 10am-6pm Eastern Time)