General Wire JM-2512 Typhoon Trailer Jet - JM-2512-C-V
The JM-2512 Typhoon trailer jet is ideal for clearing big lines or remote jobs far from a water source. Twelve gallons of water pulsates down the line every minute at a powerful 2500 psi to blast lines clear of grease, sediment, and debris. The 200 gallon holding tank carries enough water to handle remote applications where access to water is limited.
A 690 cc Honda engine with electric start powers the 2500 psi, 12 gpm pump with Vibra-pulse® through a V-belt reducer. Two hose reels an electric rewind jet hose reel with 400 ft. x 1/2 capacity featuring a variable speed controller, and a supply hose reel carrying 150 ft. x 3/4 hose are mounted at the rear of the unit next to the pressure gauge and output valve. Engine controls, including an hour meter, are mounted within easy reach in the lockable tool box with slide action doors just below the reels.
The JM-2512 Typhoon is mounted on a heavy duty trailer rated for 3500 lbs. per axle with bearing buddies, and rides on 15 radial tires with modular wheels. A splash guard at the front protects the pump and engine from road debris. The body is protected by a durable powder-coated epoxy finish for added weather protection.
Standard Safety Features
- Electric brakes
- Safety strobe light
- Three safety cones with holder
- Rear fold down stabilizer jacks
- Retractable guide arm
- Anti-freeze system protects the unit from freeze damage.
- Complete with spray wand and trigger.
- Powerful jet ideal for clearing large lines with high water flow.
- 200 gallon holding tank carries enough water to handle remote jobs far from a water source.
- 690 cc (24 hp) Honda engine with low oil shut off, and electric start.
- Heavy duty 2500 psi, 12 gpm triplex pump with Vibra-Pulse®.
- 400 ft. Jet hose reel with variable speed electric rewind
- 150 ft. supply hose reel Both mount at rear of unit.
- Anti-freeze system protects unit from freeze damage.
- Electric brakes, safety strobe light, safety cones, rear stabilizer jacks and retractable guide arm.
- Made in U.S.A.
690 cc Honda w/Low oil shut off, electric start, and V-belt reducer.
200 Gallons Jet Hose Reel: Electric variable speed rewind, swivel, 400 ft. x 1/2 hose capacity.
Supply Hose Reel:
Manual, swivel, drag brake, and reel lock, 150 ft. x 3/4 capacity.
Electric brakes, safety strobe light, three safety cones with holder, rear fold down stabilizer jacks, and retractable guide arm.
1900 lbs. Empty; 3300 lbs. Loaded
153 L x 82 W x 65 H (388 cm x 208 cm x 165 cm)
Skid mount dimensions:
106³ L x 64³ W x 46.5³ H (269 cm x 162.5 cm x 118 cm)