Product DescriptionThe new Gen-Eye Hot-Spot pipe locator makes locating easier than ever. Its total field antenna array and on-screen icons lead you right to your target, without the long learning curve.
Whether youre an experienced pro or a first time user, you can quickly locate inspection cameras, sondes, active power lines and utility lines with pinpoint accuracy. No need to interpret numbers and bar graphs.
The easy-to-see auto backlit LCD display shows you the way with arrows that point you in the right direction every time. Utility line location and active buried power line locating is just as easy.
The Hot-Spot is the industrys most rugged locator. Rated at IP65, it is dust and dirt proof, and water resistant. It passed the one meter drop test and the screen passed the 18 steel ball drop test.
- Easy to read display: Icons lead you to your target. Auto backlight lets you locate in dimly lit areas.
- Total field antenna array: Allows you to locate from any direction.
- Line direction compass: Tells you the lay of the pipe.
- Industrys most rugged locator: Its IP65 rating is the industrys highest for performing in dusty, dirty or wet jobsite conditions. Passed 1-meter drop test; screen passed 18 steel ball drop test.
- Superior Battery Life: Lasts approximately 30 hours more than twice as long as others. Automatic shutdown feature saves power.
- Expanded Frequencies: Locates two sonde frequencies, two power frequencies and four line frequencies (with external transmitter).
- Upgradeable Software: Use the USB port to upgrade software in the field or for a screen capture. Simple, menu-based user interface No need for multiple screens. Easy-to-access menus make it easier to use than other locators.
- Simple, menu-based user interface: No need for multiple screens. Easy-to-access menus make it easier to use than other locators.
Gen-Eye Hot Spot Locator Specifications:
Camera/Sonde Frequencies: 512 Hz and 33KHz
|Line/Utility Frequencies: 1KHz, 8KHz, 33KHz, 65KHz|
|Active Power Line Frequencies: 60/50Hz and 180/150Hz|
|Depth Range: 10 ft. in cast iron pipe/20 ft. in clay or plastic|
|Screen: LCD Digital Signal Read-Out, Graphic Display, Directional Arrows, Null Icon, Camera Icon, Utility Icon, Audible Tone, Auto Digital Depth, Battery Status, Auto Backlight|
|Antenna Configurations: Total Field, Single Peak, Twin Peak, Null and Left/Right (Line Location Only)|
|External Ports: Mini USB|
|Weight: 4.8 lbs./2.18 Kg|
|Batteries: 2 D-cell alkaline (Approximately 30 hours of life)|
|Operating Temperature Range: -4° F to 122° F (-20° C to 50° C)|