The Best Ergonomics and an Economical New Thermal Resolution for Intensive Inspections
Inspect high and low comfortably all day and capture stunning shots effortlessly with the latest addition to thermal imaging’s most flexible line of handheld cameras.
A New High IR Resolution – Crisp thermal images with 172,800 pixels (480 × 360) for the better detection, pictures, and temperature measurements from long range.
Exclusive Rotating Optical Block – Work smarter. Scan targets overhead, under objects, and from tough angles effortlessly with the help of a lens system that lets you point 120° up or down while keeping the display in easy view.
MSX® Enhancement – Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging adds visible spectrum definition to IR images in real time for excellent thermal detail to help you instantly recognize the problem locations.
Remote Control and Streaming Video via Wi-Fi – Control camera functions, stream video for live monitoring, and import images and data from the camera using the FLIR Tools Mobile app on your smartphone or tablets so you can share critical information quickly from the field.
Auto-Focus Precision – FLIR T-Series cameras offer both manual control and the fastest auto-focus in the industry to snap in ultimate clarity and accuracy.
GPS and Compass – Automatically adds geo-location data and camera pointing direction to images to include in reports.
Accuracy – Calibrated within +/– 2°C or +/– 2% of reading.
Multiple Measurements – Report all the details with 10 measurement spots, 5 box areas, Delta T temperature differential, isotherm, and auto hot/cold markers.
METERLiNK® – Wirelessly transmit vital diagnostic data from clamp and moisture meters directly to the camera for annotating thermal images to further support findings.
- High Thermal Sensitivity (N.E.T.D) - 0.04°C @ 30°C
- Wide temperature range: -4°F to 1202°F (-20°C to 650°C) with ±2% or 2°C accuracy
- Focal Plane Array detector with 480 x 360 pixels infrared resolution (172,800 pixels)
- Interchangeable lens with 4X continuous zoom
- Manual/Automatic focus camera with laser pointer, 4.3" multifunction Touch Screen LCD display and 120° swivel lens
- Built-in 5 Megapixel visible light digital camera with video lamp
- Scalable Thermal Fusion and Picture-In-Picture (PIP), Delta T (Differential Temperature), Voice/Text/Sketch Annotation, IR Windows Correction, Instant Report, Programmable button
- Digital Video recording and MPEG-4 video streaming over Wi-Fi
- METERLiNK™ Wireless communication
- SD card slot for image storage (more than 1,000 Radiometric JPEG images)
- Complete with SD memory card, 2 rechargeable batteries, 2-bay battery charger, power supply, Bluetooth headset, USB and video cables, tripod adapter, lens cap, and hard carrying case
- Includes FLIR Tools software for analysis of radiometric images