FLIR IRW-2C: 2" Infrared Inspection Window 19250-100
Indoor/Outdoor Rugged Aluminum IR Window (2.87"/73mm diameter)
- Enables successful thermographic inspection of high-voltage/current electrical environments
- Minimizes inspection time/cost and reduces the chance of injuries compared to other inspection methods
- Rugged anodized aluminum frame with permanent hinged cover - no loose parts
- Broadband Calcium Fluoride (CaF2) crystal - suitable for Visual, Thermal and Fusion inspections
- Crystal insert diameter - 1.97" (50mm)
- Optic Max temperature - 2474°F (1355°C)
- Doesn't affect integrity or environmental ratings of the cabinets/enclosures
- Convenient, easy to use design. PIRma-Lock locking ring.
- Simple 3-step installation with no screw hole drilling required. Window size matches standard knockout punch.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects