Extech 412300A: Current Calibrator/Meter
Precision source for calibrating process devices and measuring DC process signals
412300A is a Current Calibrator and Meter. Precision "source" for calibrating process devices and measuring DC process signals from 0 to 24mA with a super large LCD that displays readings in mA, as a percent of the 0 to 24mA range or as mV in voltage ranges. Additional features include Touch Keypad, five stored calibration values for fast calibrations, and 24VDC power to measure two-wire current loops. Complete with 9V Battery, calibration cable with spade lug terminals, carrying case, neck strap, and AC Power Adapter.
- Oyster case with flip-up display is ideal for handheld or benchtop applications
- Large 3-1/2 digit LCD display and touch keypad
- Display readings in mA or as a % of the 0 to 24mA range
- Provides 0 to 24mA output displayed as mA or %
- Provides 24VDC power to measure a two-wire current loop