Click Here for Delmhorst Accessories
*We match all prices PLUS an extra 10% of the difference - just call!
Advertised price must be lower than our total price when added to your cart*
HT 4000F Package Includes meter, (1) RH/T-S3 sensor, RH/T-C1 Cable, (10) CS-3 Sleeves, and carrying case.
In our continuing effort to respond to industry demands, Delmhorst is proud to introduce the HT-4000, a versatile thermo-hygrometer for flooring installers and restoration contractors alike. The HT-4000s detachable RH sensor makes it ideal for ASTM F2170 concrete slab testing or for monitoring the relative humidity of the air in a structure.
With the ASTM F-2170 standard gaining widespread acceptance from flooring manufacturers and installers, its more important than ever to be prepared with the right tool for the job. Checking the RH of a concrete slab before installing a floor covering can mean the difference between a successful installation, or one that requires costly callbacks.
For restoration contractors on a water loss, the HT-4000 can provide valuable information to guide your drying process. Using the HT-4000 and a moisture meter during the drying cycle will allow you to sign off with confidence that the structure is dry.
Like all of Delmhorst's products, the HT-4000 is proudly made in the USA.
- RH Sensor conforms to ASTM F-2170 standard for in-situ concrete testing (range 0 to 100%)
- Temperature range -40°F to 255°F (-40°C to 124°C)
- Built in Back-light makes reading in dark places a cinch
- Dew Point range -40°F to 176°F (-40°C to 80°C)
- GPP range 0.1 to 3820 GPP (Grains Per Pound)
- GPK range 0.01 to 545 GPK (Grains Per Kilogram)
- Vapor Pressure range 0 to 7 PSI (Pounds Per Square Inch)
- Vapor Pressure range 0 to 47 KPA (Kilopascals)
- Auto-shutoff timer saves battery life
- Reading HOLD Feature
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use
- Sturdy plastic carrying case
- 9-V Battery
- 1 year warranty