Delmhorst RDM3P Paper Moisture Meter w/ PC Kit
Click Here for Delmhorst Accessories
The RDM-3P is fully equipped for testing paperboard, corrugated stock, and paper tubes using its paper scale, 0-100 reference scale, and baled paper scale. Whatever the situation calls for, the RDM-3P delivers. Advanced storage and recall features make it easy to organize multiple jobs, or even download data to a PC via the optional linkage software. The paper production industry has a new ally in the reliable and precise RDM-3P!
- Bright, clear digital display.
- Three scales:
- 5.3%-23% MC for paper.
- 8%-40% MC for baled scrap paper.
- 0 - 100 arbitrary scale for obtaining relative moisture indications on other material.
- Integral contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16 penetration.
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
- Audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when your pre-selected MC has been reached.
- Auto-shut off timer saves battery life.
- Store up to 1400 readings with date and time stamp.
- View stored readings on screen.
- Organize readings by job for easy reference.
- Optional software lets you download readings to your computer and generate Excel reports. All these features are provided in a easy to use GUI interface, and are compatible with Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10.
- Size: 8 ½ x 3 3/8 x 1 ¾.
- Weight: 11 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty.
RDM3P/PKG:Includes the meter and the PC/KIT software application program. This is the most complete package available and enables you to download stored readings via I/R to a PC or laptop. All these features are provided in a easy to use GUI interface, and are compatible with Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10.
- Microcontroller-based circuit for greater accuracy and reliability
- Three scales:
- 4.3%-18% for paper
- 5%-40% for baled scrap paper
- 0 - 100 arbitrary scale for obtaining relative moisture indications on other material
- Set point with buzzer to alert you when a pre-selected %MC has been reached
- Stores up to 100 readings and displays the average and highest of the stored readings
- Built-in calibration check