Delmhorst RDM3 with case
Click Here for Delmhorst Accessories
*We match all prices PLUS an extra 10% of the difference - just call!
Advertised price must be lower than our total price when added to your cart*
Introducing the new RDM3
Delmhorst Instrument Co. announces a brand new meter for the lumber and woodworking industries. The newly designed RDM3 is a handheld moisture meter packed with features. New innovations include: full onscreen reading recall with date and time stamp, job grouping, graphical display, easy to navigate menu options, customizable auto-shut off, optional application software program with I/R linkage to download stored readings to a PC or laptop, and great looking two-tone case with rubber grip handle.
The RDM3 is ideal for anyone who needs to collect and analyze key statistical information.
Various packages available to meet your specific needs:
With Case: Includes meter, carrying case, and additional contact pins.
RDM3/PKG: Includes the meter, 26-ES electrode, extra contact pins for the meter, extra #496 pins for the 26-ES electrode and carrying case
RDM3 PLUS: Includes everything in the RDM3/PKG, PLUS the PC/KIT software application program. This is the most complete package available and enables you to download stored readings via I/R to a PC or laptop. All these features are provided in a easy to use GUI interface, and are compatible with Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10.
- 6-60% MC range depending on species/temperature
- Built in wood species corrections for 71 species of wood
- Built in temperature compensation over the range of 0° to 255° F (-18° to 124°C)
- Integral contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16 penetration
- Connector for external electrode
- On-screen reading recall of up to 1400 stored readings
- Date and time stamp for each stored reading
- Job groupings
- Optional infrared linking capability w/ application software. All these features are provided in a easy to use GUI interface, and are compatible with Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10.
- 0.1% MC resolution
- Operating Temperature -4°to158°F (-20° to 70°C) 9V battery
- 1-year warranty
- Carrying case