Delmhorst ProScan Pinless Non-Destructive Moisture Meter - PROSCANW/CS
Click Here for Delmhorst Accessories
*We match all prices PLUS an extra 10% of the difference - just call!
Advertised price must be lower than our total price when added to your cart*
Standard Equipment Includes:
- ProScan Moisture Meter
- Carrying case
The Fast, Accurate, Noninvasive Way to Check for Moisture in Lumber.
ProScan is the ideal pinless moisture meter when you need to check the moisture content of lumber in the mill or dry kiln. This noninvasive moisture meter uses a harmless radio frequency to measure % moisture content in wood quickly and efficiently without leaving telltale pinholes.
Do you work with different kinds of lumber and have to make manual corrections for each type of wood as a result? Thats not a problem with ProScans built-in species correction capability. Because of this, ProScan is the ideal lumber moisture meter for professionals who deal with many different kinds of wood.
Pinless moisture meters are essential for well finished products such as furniture, cabinetry and wood flooring, where the pin marks of a pin-type moisture meter would be undesirable.
- Handheld, compact, lightweight
- Easy-to-read digital display
- Quickly scan large areas to find moisture hot spots
- Calibrated to minimize false high readings
- Built-in battery/calibration checks
- Adjustable alarm alerts you when a preselected moisture level has been reached
- Advanced RF technology quickly scans wood and other building materials
- Hold function makes taking readings in hard-to-reach places fast and easy
- Built-in species corrections over the range of .30-.80 SG
- 0100 reference scale for non-wood building materials
- Measures %MC on wood over the range of 5%30%
- Rugged, one-piece sensor measures moisture 3/4" deep without damaging sample
- Size: 5-5/8 x 3-5/16 x 1-1/4
- Weight: 8.5 oz.
- One 9-volt battery included
- Rugged carrying case
- 1-year warranty