Delmhorst KS-D1 Digital Soil Moisture Meter w/case (NO SENSORS OR ELECTRODES)
Click Here for Delmhorst Accessories
Advertised price must be lower than our total price when added to your cart*
The KS-D1 Digital Soil Moisture Tester, used with the GB-1 Gypsum Sensor Blocks, make up a valuable system to monitor the soil moisture available to the plants. This system eliminates guesswork, so that irrigation can be effectively scheduled, according to plants' requirements.
- Bright, clear digital display.
- Moisture Range: 0.1 - 15 Bars Tension.
- 0-100 reference scale.
- Spring-loaded binding posts allow for positive contact with the gypsum sensor blocks' leads.
- Built-in calibration check.
- Size: 2 3/4 x 4 3/4 x 1 3/4.
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty.
Individual Instrument: Includes meter. *Does not include any sensors or electrodes!*
For GB-1 Gypsum Sensor Blocks, Click Here