Delmhorst BDX20 Pin-Type Moisture Meter - BDX-20/P01 – Behind the Wall Package
Click Here for Delmhorst Accessories
*We match all prices PLUS an extra 10% of the difference - just call!
Advertised price must be lower than our total price when added to your cart*
The BDX-20 is the newest in the legendary “BD Series” pin meters for the building trades. This rugged meter has an ergonomic design with an easy grip handle and large tactile buttons for comfort and usability. Equipped with a custom, LCD display and intuitive user interface, users can quickly obtain accurate readings. The BDX-20 will ensure maximum performance and reliability on every job.
The BDX-20 includes 3 built-in measurement scales – Wood (Doug Fir 6%-60%), Reference Scale (0-100) and Drywall (0.2%-6%) – plus all the great features of the BDX-30. It is not compatible with the EDGE™ app.
P01 – Behind the Wall Package: Includes meter, 21-E electrode (3in penetration) and carrying case.
- Large, custom display with auto backlight - easy to read under all conditions.
- 3 measurement scales:
- 6%-60% Wood (Douglas Fir)
- 0.1% -6% Drywall
- 0-100 Reference scale
- Wood temperature correction (°F/°C)
- Alarm set point - alerts to user-selected MC level
- On-screen readings statistics – High, Low, Average, Standard Deviation, Last 10
- Internal calibration check
- Pins/electrode correction (insulated or non-insulated)
- Integral contact pins max 5/16” penetration (use 2498/A-100)
- Compatible with any Delmhorst external electrode.
- Color-coded LED’s
- Sturdy plastic carrying case – included
- Power – 2x AA batteries – Alkaline Energizer included
- “Low Batt” warning with audio
- Auto off timer. Set to 1m, 4m or 10m
- QR code on meter for easy access to support materials
- Size: meter only - 8.65in (2.2mm) x 2.85in (72mm) x 1.55in (39mm); in carry case - 9.5in (241mm) x 6.5in (165mm) x 2.5in (64mm)
- Weight: meter only - 0.4.5oz (1.3g); in carry case - 18oz (510g)
- 2-year warranty on manufacturer’s defects. Bonus extended warranty with on-line registration.