Bacharach Monoxor Plus 19-8118
Advanced, Easy-To-Use Carbon Monoxide Analyzer
Bacharach’s Monoxor®Plus is an advanced, yet affordable, portable carbon monoxide analyzer that delivers quick, accurate CO (0 - 2,000 ppm) and temperature measurements for residential and commercial contractors, safety technicians and weatherization specialists to efficiently perform indoor air quality and safety checks. In addition to ambient air CO readings, its probe and hose assembly (with water trap/filter) enables direct CO sampling of flue gases, residential furnaces, gas appliances or commercial boilers. Analysis is instant and intuitive with push-button operation, selectable display options and easy set-up. Its inactivity shut-off feature is disabled when CO readings exceed 50 ppm.
Made in the USA, the Monoxor® Plus provides reliable, long-running performance in a handheld unit and utilizes exclusive B-Smart® pre-calibrated CO sensor technology to enable in-field sensor replacement and minimize instrument downtime and maintenance costs. An optional reporting kit with wireless IrDA magnetic printer for documenting time/date coded results is available as well as PC software for custom configuration.
The Monoxor® Plus reduces service call times by providing accurate, electronic test results instantly
Tactile feedback from the instrument’s keypad assures that the appropriate key has been pressed
The instrument is light and fits in the palm of your hand, making it easy to handle.
Long Battery Life
Four replaceable alkaline batteries typically provide over 20 hours of continuous operation. An automatic inactivity shut-off feature helps to conserve battery life.
Featuring B-Smart® Sensors
The B-Smart® Sensor Exchange Program allows users to replace pre-calibrated sensors in the field, eliminating the need to send the instrument in for calibration. With the B-Smart® Sensor Exchange Program, you receive factory-calibrated sensors, just plug them in and continue to use your instrument – there’s no downtime and it saves time and money.
- Easy-to-read, high-contrast LCD screen with backlighting
- Fast, accurate measurement of CO (in 1 ppm increments) as well as ambient and flue gas temperatures (with differential temperature ability)
- Real-time display with trending graph, CO ambient test, self-diagnostics, calibration reminders and 10-record internal memory
- Internal diaphragm pump with detachable probe
- & hose assembly (optional inline NOx filter available)
- Default CO alarm setting with user-changeable set-point
- Minimum 20 hours of run-time on 4 AA replaceable batteries
- “Plug-n-play” B-Smart® pre-calibrated sensors enable simple in-field replacement for convenience and low cost of ownership.