Bacharach H-10 PRO Universal Refrigerant Leak Detector
Universal Refrigerant Leak Detector H-10 PRO
Features & Benefits:
- Detects all halogen-based, non-flammable CFC, HFC and HCFC refrigerants including: R12, R22, R134a, R404a, R410a, R502, R507 and many others
- Ultra-sensitive detection as low as 0.006 oz/yr
- Dual power sources include rechargeable battery and external DC powered (wall adapter included for charging and continuous running)
- Visual sensor calibration system (with included reference leak bottle)
- Headphone port allows for optional headset use in high-noise environments
Universal Refrigerant Leak Detection
Bacharachs H-10 PRO is a versatile, high-performance refrigerant leak detector that has been re-engineered on a proven platform with enhanced sensor performance to locate small, medium or large leaks more quickly and efficiently than ever before. The H-10 PRO utilizes a tried-and-true positive ion emission heated diode sensor and selectable sensitivity for the ultimate accuracy in pinpointing the leak source.
Enclosed in a durable case with rugged shoulder strap and 4.5 foot (1.37 m) probe, the instrument also features a visible LED leak rate indicator on the probe tip as well as an audible buzzer. The H-10 PRO is the universal standard for checking halogen-based refrigerant leaks in commercial and residential applications.